Considering our attention for safety of your personal data and to ensure compliance of processing with the Regulation (EC) No 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on protection of natural persons in regards to personal data processing and on free movement of such data and reversal of 95/46/EC Directive, company EL SERWIS Jarosław Mirzejewski with headquarters in Rzgów has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). A DPO is a person, which can be contacted in all cases associated with personal data processing and realisation of regulations corresponding to processing.
The administrator of your personal data processed in EL SERWIS company is: EL SERWIS Jarosław Mirzejewski with Headquarters in Rzgów 95-030, Gliniana 21.
We place a premium on protection of the confidentiality of information concerning the website’s users. Majority of website’s tabs can be visited without transferring any personal information. Throughout the course of using the website however, you might be asked to give some of your personal information. Data entrusted to us by users is processed for various means:
- In the scope crucial to establishment, shaping of the contents, change, dissolution, and viable realisation of services attested electronically and realisation of questions or disposition of enlisting information filed by the user.
- Conformity of website’s contents to user’s preferences, as well as optimisation of website’s usage in order to determine in detail the type of user’s device and accordingly display the website fitted to his or her’s individual needs
- Creation of statistics, which help to understand the manner in which website’s users make use of website and to facilitate the upgrade of structure and contents of browsed websites.
We are at liberty to catalog the following personal data: Name and Surname, e-mail address, postal address, phone number.
Only catalogued information can be those passed willingly and independently by you, which refer to your persona.
If we acquire from you a clear consent, we will provide you with information, which in our opinion may be of interest to you, or which you shall demand from us, including the information on our products and services. Should you not be willing to receive any commercial information, you can resign from them in any convenient moment.
If you are willing to receive marketing information, you are complied to pass to e-mail address: email@example.com or by the agency of our website a sterling and not misleading information of this fact.
- Personal data protection
Rules of personal data gathering
By entrusting us your personal data you possess the right to an insight into it, the right to demand its actualisation and the right to demand its deletion. You can also address us with a demand of deletion of your data from our website.
On the basis of the Article 13, Section 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) No 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons associated to personal data processing and on the free flow of such data and reversal of the Directive 95/46/WE of the Official Journal of the European Union on General Data Protection Regulation, hereafter: GDPR, we kindly inform, that:
- The Administrator of collected personal data is EL SERWIS with headquarters in Rzgów (95-030), Gliniana 21
- In the matters of personal data protection it is possible to contact the Data Protection Officer via the electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every time before data collecting process you will be informed about the purpose, legal foundation and period of data processing
- If personal data will be processed on the basis of the permission for the personal data processing expressed by you, you possess the right to withdraw the permission in any convenient moment without an influence onto the compliance with the Processing Law, which was performed on the basis of the permission before the withdrawal
- Data Recipient is EL SERWIS Jarosław Mirzejewski or other persons, to which the Administrator entrusts personal data processing
- The Administrator will not pass personal data into third countries and international organisations
- You possess the right to demand from the Administrator an access to your personal data, its correction, deletion or restriction of processing, as well as demanding of data export, which will be realised on the basis of GDPR Chapter 3
- You also possess the right to object to the processing of data which will be realised on the basis of GDPR Article 21
- In the period of personal data processing none of the decisions regarding you will not be made automatically and that no profiles shall be created, which signifies, that the actions described in GDPR Article 22 Section 1 and 4 will not be undertaken.
- If you ascertain, that processing of your data violates the GDPR, you have the right to file a compliant to the supervisory organ, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Passage of personal data is voluntary, however necessary for realisation of each time presented target and without its passage this target realisation is impossible
- Identification of website’s visitors
Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
A person placing cookies on the user’s terminal device and accessing them is the owner of the website el-serwis.eu Jarosław Mirzejewski.
Cookies do not include client’s identifying data, on their basis one’s identity cannot be determined. These files are by no means harmful to any device, they do not change its settings nor the settings of installed software. The readout of theses files is only possible via the server that originally created them.
Cookies are used for:
- Regulation of website’s content to users preferences and optimisation of website using, in detail, such files enable to recognise user’s device and display the website accommodated to his individual needs
- Creation of statistics which help to understand the manner in which the users make use of the websites which enables upgrades of their structure and content
- Website user’s session maintenance
What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary cookies, allowing us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
- Security cookies, used for detections of the authentication system abuse
- Performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the manner in which the website is being used
- Functionality cookies, letting us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
- Analytical cookies enabling us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
- Social cookies, enabling website’s integration with social platforms (like Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram), which the user is using.
In many cases software used for website browsing (website browser) purposefully allows for cookie storage in the user’s terminal device
Website users can at any time perform a change of cookie settings. These settings can be changed in such a way, to block the automatic cookie service in website browser’s settings or inform about each time a cookie is placed on the user’s device.
Detailed information on possibilities and means of cookie service is available in software settings (of the internet browser)
We inform, that restrictions of the usage of cookies may affect some functionalities available on the website.
What to do, if a user does not consent to store cookies on his device?
Most often browser’s settings allow for cookie storage. If a user does not consent for the storage of such files, he must correspondently change his browser settings. A change may rely on not saving the cookies on the device or informing the usage each time of the save. The files can also be deleted each time after you visit el-serwis.eu Detailed information on possibilities and means for cookie service are available in the settings and in the “Help” section of an internet browser of your choice. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org. We therefore ask you to remember, that cookie restrictions may render the use of our website unavailable.
Automatically gathered data
During the user’s visit his data is collected (IP address, domains name, browser type, OS type etc.)- this data does not allow for user’s personality identification.
Data gathered, while the user contacts us
When the user contacts us in order to perform further activities via the website, phone or electronic mail, we may again require for your personal data passage for identity confirmation and possibility of further contact. It concerns the same data that user previously had passed. The passage of such data is not compulsory, although it is viable for acquiring informations that are of interest or demanded by the user.
We also make use of geolocation, which means checking from which location (continent, country, district, city) a quarry was sent.
We imply latest technologies and special procedures of personal data protection. We make use of modern mechanisms of protection of transmitted data, including crypting methods.
Any changes ill not influence one principal rule: We do not sell, nor do we provide to third persons the personal data of users and people interested in the website’s offer.
On cases unregulated in this policy the following should apply: GDPR, Civil Code, Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland No 144 position 1204 with changes)